Friday, February 25, 2011

Get Conservative

The American Principles Project has been at the forefront of what I believe to be the most important fight within the Right going on today: whether or not conservatism is going to remain pro-life and pro-family, or if it's going to degenerate into a slightly less embarrassing version of libertarianism. I'd like to call your attention to their blog, Get Conservative, which has a petition you should sign to voice your support for all of conservatism's indivisible facets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The views expressed on this weblog are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of any other websites, blogs, campaigns, publications, or organizations where I have been employed and/or my work has been featured, nor do they necessarily reflect the views of any individuals employed by or otherwise affiliated with such groups.